Favourites of the Week #10

Saturday 1 June 2013

How is it possible that another week has gone past already?

Track of the Week
Daylight - Maroon 5

Not exactly a new song, but I rediscovered my love for this song this week (it's so good!). I have had it on repeat all week.



Album of the Week
Demi Lovato - Demi

I don't actually own this album yet, but I plan to soon! I've just been listening to all the tracks on YouTube and loving it! I'm a huge Demi fan, I think she's got a brilliant personality to match her amazing voice, and I love how open and honest she is about the problems she's dealt with in the past. That's another issue for another post though! Love this album, here's one of my favourite tracks so far... for some reason the video I've been listening to all week has been taken down and this one has the pitch altered a bit... but oh well!



TV Show of the Week
Once Upon a Time

I love Once Upon a Time - as you can probably tell from the design of my blog header, fairytales are pretty high up the list of things I like! So a TV show, by the creators of my all time favourite TV programme Lost, was bound to be a hit with me! I keep falling a couple of episodes behind though (thank goodness for Demand 5!).

Film of the Week
Silver Linings Playbook

I'm drawing a complete blank here this week, as I haven't watched any films! So I'm just going to go for Silver Linings Playbook again, as I still haven't got over how good it is. Honestly. It's amazing!!!

Beauty Product of the Week
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer

I picked this up as part of the 3 for 2 deal in Superdrug last week and so far I'm really liking it. It's a nice consistency, is really reasonably priced and seems to be keeping my makeup in place quite well despite the weird phase my skin is going through!

Book of the Week
One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern/The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald

Haven't been any better this week - I'm going to see Gatsby tomorrow and I still haven't finished the book!!

YouTuber of the Week
Daily Grace

I've had a bit of a rubbishy weeky (the joys of job hunting, eh?!) and watching Grace's videos never fails to put a smile on my face. This girl is hilarious, and I'm sure you already know who she is but if not, go and check her out immediately :)

Blog of the Week
Lisette Loves

A few weeks ago, thanks to the weekly #lbloggers chat, I started tweeting a lovely girl called Lisette, and fell in love with her blog. It's a mixture of lifestyle posts, focusing on all the things she's loving at any one time, so do go and check it out :) She's also started making youtube videos too, which you can find here.

Website of the Week
Hello Giggles

I don't know if it's really worth me having a website of the week section because 9 times out of 10 it's Hello Giggles - so many funny, honest, relevant articles, I'm never short of something to read.

Style Icon of the Week
Isla Fisher


source

And, for the second time in three weeks, Isla Fisher is my style icon of the week (although I'm cheating a tiny bit as this photo is actually nearer two weeks old). She looked amazing at the Now You See Me premiere in New York, in a very 'Great Gatsby'-esque gown. You're on top form at the moment Miss Fisher.

What have some of your favourite things been this week?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment