Current Beauty Wishlist

Sunday 9 June 2013





1. Bourjois Color Boost Lipstick in Peach on the Beach - I have this in Orange Punch and I can't tell you how much I love it! The consistency is amazing, and the colour payoff is so good. (Superdrug, £7.99)

2. L'OrĂ©al Nude Magique BB Blush - I've been lusting after this for weeks, every single time I go into Boots or Superdrug I almost buy it, but I've been holding off because I've bought a few new things recently, and I'm trying to be good! It blends in so nicely though when you swatch it. I guarantee you will see me reviewing this soon! (Superdrug, £7.99)

3. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - Everyone is talking about this foundation lately, and I know for a fact it's good, I used it while I was training at the Academy of Makeup, and it's so lovely. I think I might splurge next time I'm buying a foundation and go for this one, the coverage is so good. (House of Fraser, £33.00)

4.Bourjois Bronzing Primer - a drugstore cream bronzer that is under £10 and is getting great reviews... need I say more?! (Boots, £6.99)

5. Korres Lip Butter - I really, really, really want a Korres Lip Butter. I know everyone and their grandmother has one or wants one, but I'm not afraid to jump on the bandwagon. I saw the lovely Gillian from elevatormusik review this recently and it made me want it even more! (feelunique.com, £8)

6. Inglot Colour Play Lipstick Palette - let's just take a moment to appreciate how much fun you could have experimenting with this palette?! Again, I saw a review of this recently, Nikkie from NikkieTutorials talked about it in a recent blogpost and video, and I am so tempted by this. I could have hours of fun playing around with it! (£4.50 per lipstick, will find out the price of the palette and include it asap!)

7. China Glaze Nail Polish in Pink Voltage - I saw Ingrid from missglamorazzi wear this in her recent Get Ready With Me video, and I loved it instantly, such a gorgeous shocking pink colour for the summer! (beautybay.com, £6.95)

Hope you enjoyed that little current makeup must haves post! Let me know what your summer makeup wish list consists of in the comments below :)

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I have Peach On The Beach & it is holy grail kinda good!!! Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought it at the same time as Orange Punch but thought 'no, be sensible, get one at a time'! x

      Delete
  2. I want the laura mercier silk cream foundation sooo much ! Need to sae some pennies first though

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I find it so hard to part with that amount of money for makeup, but it's so good! x

      Delete