30 Day Snap #22

Sunday 23 June 2013


I quite like television... can you tell? I can justify this obsession because I studied film and television at uni, so it's all academic (obviously). I was thinking about doing a blogpost on some of my favourite programmes (I did a video on my top 5 teen/post teen tv dramas a while back!) so was having a look through some of my favourites.

Otherwise today was spent watching the first episode of season 2 of Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23' (I LOVE this show, highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet) and then I helped out backstage at my friend's dance show, which I do every year. Keeping twenty 4yr olds amused for five hours is quite a challenge, I'll tell you that.

Hope you all had a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. Love so many of those programmes!ive been re-watching all of the 24 box sets and all of the gilmore girls box sets again and I think they are even better a couple of years on!:)ace post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love rewatching Gilmore Girls, it just never ever gets old! I love how nothing major ever really happens yet it still keeps your attention the whole time - that's a sign of good writing! x

      Delete
    2. Your so right!and I love the humour-it's so quirky!

      Delete