The 30 Day Snap is Complete! (#30)

Sunday 30 June 2013


I can't quite believe I'm saying this, but this is the 30th of June, and therefore, the final instalment of the 30 Day Snap! I took inspiration from the lady who inspired me to take part in the first place, Louise Sprinkle of Glitter, and decided to include a few of my favourites from the past month! Highlights have of course been the amazing Bo Bruce gig, going behind the scenes at a couple of NTS shows, my birthday and getting myself a job after my travels. The past month has completely flown in, it's insane. I think this sort of challenge really does make you appreciate some of the smaller things in life, and it's so good to have a record of what you've been up to, to look back on in years to come. Hope you enjoyed the 30 Day Snap if you took part, and be sure to check out my daily vlogs through the whole month of July!

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I think this is such a nice idea! I looked looking at your wee snapshots of each day, too. Looking forward to the vlogs!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved seeing your snaps this past month! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog :) Let me know if you end up doing the tag that goes with it!
    http://abitgraceful.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely!! I did answered the liebster questions a while back actually, will leave you a wee link to the post! :) But thanks so much for the nomination, that was so nice of you! xx

      http://allsortsandanecdotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/getting-to-know-me-liebster-award.html

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Just followed you over on bloglovin, your blog is so lovely! xx

      Delete