30 Day Snap #7

Saturday 8 June 2013



Hi guys! I'm afraid today's 30 Day Snap photo is a little instagram number - I hope you don't mind! I was working in my dad's office again, and then headed out for drinks for my friend's birthday. Between these two things, however, I popped into Superdrug and picked up one of the new Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons, in the shade Orange Punch. I already love this - the colour payoff is good, but the consistency is amazing. It feels so lovely on your lips. I will do a proper review at some point once I've had it a bit longer. Leave your links below, thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. I tried my friends of this only last week, its great isn't it. My lips felt really... smooth ha
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I've been using it every day since I bought it!! x

      Delete