30 Day Snap #3

Monday 3 June 2013



Today I headed into Glasgow for a chat with Sara from The Academy of Makeup, who I hadn't seen since I got home from Australia, and picked up these really cute rings from Forever 21! Otherwise, my mum and I got quite a surprise when we spotted a little canary sitting quietly outside our front door! He was so cute, and thankfully we knew where he (or she!) came from - our neighbour keeps canaries and this little fellow had managed to escape! We popped him in an old hamster cage and got my neighbour round to take him home - will possibly include a little bit of footage of this in my next vlog! Hope you all had a great day, leave your 30 Day Snap links below!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through the 30 Day Snap hashtag on Twitter and have been checking in on here for the past couple days and have enjoyed browsing your blog! I'm located in the US and I'm also doing the 30 Day Snap - you can check me out here: ribbonandberry.blogspot.com

    -Chelsea

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much - the 30 Day Snap is such a good idea, isn't it! Will definitely go and check out your posts :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the wolf one that is soo cute ! I think I use the word cute too much xx

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do the same with lovely - everything and everyone is lovely according to me! xx

      Delete