30 Day Snap #29

Sunday 30 June 2013


How cute are these little cards?! Emma gave me them as part of my birthday present and I think they're such a nice idea - these are just four from the pack. They have cute little captions on them and are perfect for popping in a birthday card or just as a little something to cheer up a friend if they've been feeling a bit blue! I realise I sound like I'm advertising these - I'm not! I just think they're a really sweet idea!

Today was a lazy Saturday. I got a lot of new reading material which I will share with you in a post soon - lots of new interesting books to get started with (because I've been a bit lazy since I got back from Oz and I swore 2013 would be the years I started reading properly again!!).

Can tomorrow really be the last day of the 30 Day Snap?!!! Where has June gone?!!!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I have started the 30 day snap a few days ago. I'm on day 5.

    These cards are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete