30 Day Snap #11

Wednesday 12 June 2013



Day 11 has come and gone, and today marks my little cousin James's 18th birthday - which is terrifying!! Cannot believe he is 18 already.

Today was pretty exciting, because... I now have a job!! Don't want to say too much about it at the moment as it is part time for the next few weeks, hopefully going full time after that. So I'm pretty pleased! It involves social media, writing, events and a whole lot of other stuff, so it's exactly the kind of thing I've been looking to do! The above photo obviously has nothing to do with that, but I took it two days ago and really wanted to use it, but the photo of the tree blossom against the blue sky pipped it to the post. So I decided to use it today instead! Hope you've all had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! It's not easy to get a job at the moment let alone something you really want to do! Hope all goes well.

    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete