30 Day Snap #8

Sunday 9 June 2013



Hello there :) today I decided to include a photo from my travels, and I have so many amazing shots to choose from. I went with this one though because I love it so much that it's still the background of my phone, and has been (I think) since the day I took it. It was taken at the Blue Mountains in Australia (read my full post on that here!) and this photo in particular brings back such strong memories - I look at it and I'm instantly transported back to standing there with the noise and spray from the waterfall, and my friend Emily and me laughing as a woman who seemed to inadvertantly be following us tried to take our photo for us and instead ended up filming us for a good ten seconds, standing smiling insanely at her!

Today was another lovely, chilled out Saturday. I made a couple of videos, and uploaded one (a Bourjois review!) and enjoyed another day of glorious sunshine - keep up the good weather Scotland! Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Great photograph - I really want to visit Australia :)



    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such an amazing place, I'd definitely recommend taking a trip to Australia at least once in your life! x

      Delete