30 Day Snap #12

Thursday 13 June 2013

Oh hiiiii Dexter

Tonight I watched the Season 6 finale of Dexter (don't worry, this post is SPOILER FREE!), and I can't get over how consistently amazing this show is. Seriously, how do they manage it??? I was literally shouting at the screen! Michael C. Hall is so good.

Otherwise, I started some work for my new job today and skyped my lovely friends Gemma and Emily, who are still out in Sydney, and about to go on their trip up the East Coast. Hope you all had a great day, leave your links below as always! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just started to watch Season 1 of Dexter, and am really enjoying it so far. Think I'm going to try and get my boyfriend to watch it too! Thank God for Netflix, I love being able to watch tv shows at the drop of a hat!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete