30 Day Snap #4

Tuesday 4 June 2013




I went to a brilliant blogger event in Dundee today, held by the National Theatre of Scotland at the Rep Theatre! It was for their new production of Let the Right One In, directed by John Tiffany and set to be performed from the 5th to the 29th of June. I'm going to do an entire blogpost (and vlog) from this event, but I wanted to make this my photo of the day! It's a tiny bit blurry because the actors were moving at the time, but how beautiful is the set!! Hope you all had a great day, as always, leave your links below :)

3 comments:

  1. This looks incredible! Cant wait for your vlog.
    I'm doing the 30 Day Snap too :)
    xx Grace
    http://abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It'll be up soon on my channel (lynseymacmakeup on YouTube!).
      Will definitely check out your posts :)
      Lynsey xx

      Delete
  2. I love the theatre and this set looks incredible

    http://thereisalwaysatwistinthefairytale.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete