Weekly Blogposts...

Friday 20 January 2012

I'm currently trying to get a bit of a plan in place for my weekly blogposts... I'm a little bit all over the place at the moment! Perhaps the element of surprise is a good thing, but I'm going to pull my socks up and get organised, and here's what I have finally decided on!

Fridays are going to be my YouTube blogpost day. I'm going to choose my three favourite beauty related videos of the week (that can be a makeup tutorial, makeup tips video, review, haul, etc) and pop them on here. The beauty community on youtube is huge, and I absolutely love it, but with so much out there to choose from it can all become a bit overwhelming! So every Friday I'm going to post my top three, and a fourth video of the week which can be anything from a vlog or chatty video from a youtube vlogger, to a film trailer, a song/cover of a song, a cute baby sloth getting a bath or a cat barking like a dog. Yes, these are all videos out there on the weird and wonderful world of YouTube.

Sunday I'm going to have as my dedicated television blogpost day. Much like my recent ramble about Gossip Girl and Lost, I'm going to try and make use of the old Film and TV degree I've got under my belt and actually keep a regular bit of television related writing on the go. Speaking of which, if you fancy reading any of my film reviews/articles, pop on over to www.moviefarm.co.uk and click on FarmHands... I have a page there with a variety of articles on films and the film industry!

And Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on what I have on during the week) is going to be makeup blogpost day! So I'll post either an initial review, an unpdated review, a product rave or maybe even a little step by step guide to certain makeup looks, more a rough guide than a tutorial... I'm no Pixiwoo just yet!

So there you go, that's the weekly schedule for 2012... let's see how long I can properly stick to it :)

Lynsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment