BM beauty Brushes

Friday 13 January 2012

I'm on a roll today, two posts in one day!! I've been meaning to do this for AGES and hadn't got around to it, but the day has finally arrived for me to give a massive shout out to the BM beauty brushes! I'm also in love with their eyeshadows, blusher, bronzer and lipglosses, so look out for a full review of all of them soon. As you can probably tell, I'm getting really into mineral eyeshadows at the moment, and BM beauty are honestly some of the best I've tried, with a superb range of colours, but as I said, I'll review them in detail over the next week or two! Today, it's all about the brushes! I was lucky enough to work with Laura McComiskie and Kimberly Wyatt (the brains behind the brand new mineral makeup range) at Birmingham Clothes Show Live in December, and used three of their brushes to work with the products while I was there, and have been using them non-stop since I got home!
The 121 Foundation Brush, 123 Eyeshadow Brush and 021 Concealer Brush are a trio of amazing brushes, which can be used to create a beautiful flawless finish for your makeup. The great thing about these brushes is that they are synthetic, in keeping with BM's animal cruelty free policy, but the hairs are built to replicate real animal hair, so you get the same effect without the animal cruelty factor! None of the BM beauty products are tested on animals.
Since I got back from Birmingham I have been using the 123 brush for my concealer every day, as it is a perfect blending brush for under eye concealer, as well as for blending out your eyeshadow. Conversley, the 021 concealer brush, while brilliant for covering blemishes, is also great for packing on eyeshadow, especially when you are using mineral pigments wet, for a bolder look. And I can't say enough good things about the foundation brush - you will never believe how soft this brush is, it's incredible, and applies mineral foundation, and any other powder products beautifully.
These are only three of the 7 brushes BM beauty have created, and I'm definitely going to pick up the rest of the collection for my kit! Seriously seriously impressed :) Have a look for yourself here x

2 comments:

  1. Totally love these brushes and you describe them so perfectly Lynsey, my own have it the eyeshadow brush and how the rounded end gets right into the crease :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE CRUELTY FREE CONCEPT! I ONLY BUY PRODUCTS THAT I KNOW FOR SURE DONT TEST ON ANIMALS=D

    ReplyDelete