30 Day Snap #6

Saturday 7 June 2014


Two days running I've been posting this after midnight - tut tut! Tonight I watched "The Room" for the first time, and it was amazing. Honestly, it might be the most poorly written, edited, acted and directed film ever, which is what makes it so brilliant! Emma's been telling me about it for ages, and I finally watched it with her tonight. I highly recommend watching it if you ever get the chance!

Today's photo obviously isn't that, but is, instead, a screenshot of me editing away. I filmed a video this afternoon and started editing it earlier today. I really love editing videos, although I very, very quickly get sick of the sound of my voice! The video should be up in the next few days, but in the mean time, I uploaded The Social Media tag a couple of days ago if you fancy giving it a go!

Thanks for watching - have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you love editing videos - I absolutely hate it! I love making them and watching other peoples and youtube in general (I definitely prefer it to my actual blog now - don't tell the blog that though!) but editing makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out. Though maybe that's because I say so, now, like and kind of FAR too much!

    ReplyDelete