30 Day Snap 2014

Sunday 1 June 2014

As some of you might recall, last June I took part in Sprinkle of Glitter's 30 Day Snap challenge - to upload one photo on the old blog every day for a whole month! I cannot believe that that was a year ago - time seriously flies! So much has happened since then, and yet it feels like just a couple of months ago that I set out to take on this wee challenge.

Final collage from my last 30 Day Snap

When I realised June was approaching I decided I would do it again! I've been getting so much better at remembering to use instagram lately (@lynseymac1 on there if you want to check it out!) and I'm loving documenting all the little things that brighten up my day - so, as of today, let the challenge commence! I'll be uploading my posts in the evening, y'know, to give myself the opportunity to have something really exciting happen. Don't want to rush in and post a photo of my lunchtime cup of tea as a highlight when I might bump into a handsome celebrity later that day and be whisked off for dinner (that could happen...)

Thanks so much for reading, and let me know if you decide to take on this challenge too!

No comments:

Post a Comment