30 Day Snap #13 #14 and #15!

Sunday 15 June 2014

I know. I know. I am useless... here is a quick recap of the past three days...

On Friday I worked away in uni, then headed home, got myself dressed up and headed out for drinks with the girls.


Saturday was a long lie sort of a day - I slept in, then got myself organised and popped into uni to do a couple of hours work. I then went and met some more pals for another wee catch up - I hadn't seen my friend Nikki in absolutely ages, so it was lovely to see her (and catch up with Roisin, Gill (for the second night running!) and Iona too!). Aside from that, we added baby Oleg to our growing meerkat family... how cute are they?!


And today was Father's Day, so in honour of that I'm including a snap of me and my brother with my dad when we were tiny, up in my favourite of favourite places, Aviemore. Happy Father's Day dad!


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment