Soundtrack to my Week #1

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Hi all! Thought I'd do a quick post and share the songs I've been obsessing over (and that is always the word that comes to mind when it comes to me and music!) this week!


Birdy - Wings

I heard this on the trailer for A New York Winter's Tale and instantly loved it.




The Naked and Famous - Spank

An oldie but a goody. I don't think I'll ever get bored of this song.




Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna)

My girl crush on Shakira is well and truly re-established. This song is also ridiculously catchy and a definite mood lifter when it's still dark and I'm sitting on the bus on my way to uni!




Macy Kate - Team (Lorde cover)

Loving this cover, I really like Macy Kate (and anything that Kurt Schneider has had anything to do with).




Embrace - Refugees

I heard this one on the radio in work today and loved it - so this is a last minute entry ;)




What music have you had on repeat this week?

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment: