My Latest Photo App Obsession

Sunday 2 February 2014

This week I discovered a new photo app which I have fallen just a tiny bit in love with!

It's called Dubble (or @dubbleapp on instagram and twitter), and the concept is simple but effective. You upload an image much like instagram, and it is added to their photo database - within a few moments an amazing mashup of your own photo and a photo taken by someone else, possibly at the other side of the world, appears in your folder. It's very, very cool, and from scrolling through their instagram, has produced some stunning pictures!

Obviously not every single one of them will turn out looking perfect, but I thought I'd show you a couple of the ones involving my photos that I've particularly liked!

photos by lynseymac1 and fizzypuddle

photos by lynseymac1 and maya

photos by lynseymac1 and milkydog

photos by lynseymac1 and chuilokching

So if, like me, you can't get enough of a good photo editing app, I'd definitely recommend checking this one out!

If you've found a cool new photo app recently let me know in the comments - I love trying out new ones :)

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Waaaah why are you introducing me to new app obsessions, Lynsey?! I love you really! This sounds cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, particularly like the top one. I've been loving this app but I'm a bit scared for when the weirdos discover it and we start seeing nasty stuff ala Vine. Fingers crossed they stay away!

    Ali
    http://alleyhope.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat - what a lovely effect they create - totally off to go have a play myself!

    ReplyDelete