Get Ready With Me!

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hey guys! Major apologies for this cop out of a post, I've had a crazy busy week being back at uni and settling in (which I'm going to do a post on this weekend!) and have been along to a couple of lovely blogger events (which there will also be posts on!) and I've just not had time to write up a post... so instead, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, here's a wee link to my newest video - it's a get ready with me one, which I really enjoyed filming, so expect to see more of these in future!

I really hope you're all well, and can't quite get my head around the fact there are almost 200 of you following this blog now! I appreciate every single one of you, so leave me a wee comment to say hi if you haven't before - I get such a kick out of getting comments from you lovely readers (it's actually quite sad how excited I get!!)... x



No comments:

Post a Comment