Back to School Wishlist

Saturday 7 September 2013


So, it's that time of year again - the students are all heading back (or have already gone back) to school/college/uni after the summer break. I thought it was an apt time to do a little wishlisting...

Okay, I know I'm 24, but I'm still allowed to love this little fox rucksack, right? I'm fighting the urge to go and look at this in the shop... (£32.00 - Accessorize)

Also from Accessorize, I love this pheasant feather print scarf (£22.00 - Accessorize). I have to admit, I love being able to start wearing my scarves again when the weather starts to turn autumnal (as it has been for the past few days here in Scotland!).

I'm also quite fond of a printed rain jacket, and I particularly like this little number I found in the New Look online sale... (£12.00 - New Look)

I've always wanted one of these Dodo Acad-Pad Diaries (£11.00 - Waterstones). One of my friends in first year had one and I thought it was brilliant. I do love my cute notebooks and diaries.

Who could resist a USB memory stick in the shape of a wee frog? Just look at my blog header and you'll know that I certainly can't! (£9.59 - YooUSB)

And finally, I was forever highlighting passages in my readings and lecture notes at uni, and these little panda highlighters (£3.00 - Paperchase) are too cute. And they're mini too so they won't take up too much room in your bag... yeah. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;)

And, in other university related news *drumroll please*... a certain someone might be heading back to uni in the very near future. As in next week soon. Nothing is set in stone just yet, but I will certainly keep you posted!

Hope you enjoyed that little wishlist! What are some of your back to school/uni must haves?! Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment