Upcoming Blogposts and Blogs to Check Out!

Thursday 16 February 2012

Okidoki folks, as it is a very uneventful Thursday evening I thought I'd do a little 'coming up' post and let you know about a few posts I have in mind to do over the next couple of weeks! Let me know if there's anything you'd particularly like to see and I'll make sure it's prioritised :)

First and foremost, tomorrow will be my weekly Friday feature of my favourite YouTube beauty vidoes of the week. I haven't managed to whittle it down to the final three yet, so let me know if you have any recommendations!

Secondly, I'm currently reading one of the best books I've read in ages - Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. This book is basically bits and pieces of her life story, and is absolutely hilarious. I feel like I've found a kindred spirit in her and would quite like us to be friends. I'm going to do a more thorough review of the book once I've finished it though, it totally deserves a post of its own!

Thirdly, I've got a haul coming up, since I went on a bit of a shopping expedition yesterday. Here is a little preview picture of the wonders I picked up in Watt Brothers... I'm not sure if Watt Brothers is a Scottish thing or all over Britain, but in terms of the makeup/beauty products it sells it's essentially a CCO - and it's a place of dreams. Here's a quick preview photo of what I bought... all I'm going to say is I spent less than £20 - can you believe it?!


Apologies for the rubbish picture quality... I'll upload proper photos and mini reviews in the haul post itself!

Fourthly, I have been meaning to do a review of a couple of Collection 2000 products for about three weeks and haven't got around to it yet, so I'll do that soon!

And lastly, for now, I'm involved in a very exciting event on Saturday 25th February at the Academy of Makeup, can't tell you too much about it yet, but I'll most definitely be blogging about it, so watch this space!!

Thanks for reading guys and stay tuned for the aforementioned posts, hope you've all had a lovely day!

Lynsey x

ps here are a couple of new blogs you should all go and check out :) They happen to be two of my lovely friends Emma and Beatrice, so give them a read if you get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment