My Teenage Playlist!

Sunday 16 March 2014

This week my iPod has been having an obsession with songs that make me feel nostalgic. Every time I press shuffle it is hitting me with songs I loved throughout my teens (and still love now)! My music taste throughout the years has been what you might call eclectic - there is certainly a lot of chart stuff in here, but I reckon there will be a few that might surprise you! My taste was definitely influenced by people around me and so what I was listening to ended up a sort of mesh of lots of different genres and styles. There are 36 songs on this playlist, and I hope there are some that take you back to a happy time in your life!


Busted - When the Day Turns into Night

McFly - Room on the Third Floor

Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me

Carrie Underwood - That's Where it Is

Bowling for Soup - Cold Shower Tuesdays

Coldplay - Yellow

Green Day - Give me Novacaine

Sia - Breathe Me

All American Rejects - The Last Song




The Killers - All These Things That I've Done

Snow Patrol - Run

Switchfoot - Dare You to Move

Panic at the Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage

Funeral for a Friend - Roses for the Dead

Christina Aguilera - Make Over

Ashlee Simpson - Better Off

Feeder - Comfort in Sound

Placebo - English Summer Rain



Jimmy Eat World - Salt Sweat Sugar

The Kooks - Naive

Cute is what we aim For - Curse of Curves

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Regina Spektor - Samson

Miranda Lambert - Kerosene

Brand New - The Quiet Things That No-One Ever Knows

The Veronicas - 4 Ever

30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill


Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going Down

Head Automatica - Beating Hearts Baby

Houston Calls - Elephant and Castle

My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted

Britney Spears - Overprotected

Kelly Clarkson - Hear Me

Girls Aloud - Love Machine

We Are Scientists - Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt

Sugababes - Angels with Dirty Faces

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love listening to music you used to listen to all the time! I had a bit of detinys child on the other day, totally brightened me up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always listening to Avril Lavigne when I was younger! "Don't Tell Me" is definitely her album to the date.
    Have an amazing day :)
    http://sheseeksvictoria.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, if I were to make this list, I wouldn't have to, you've done it for me! Might have to go and have a listen, let them take me back haha! Cheered me up! :) xx
    http://emslittlethings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, just having a major stalk through your blog! This post is hilarious, so much which I used to listen to! Wish I was back in school now! xx

    www.twentyonepress.blogger.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete