2013 Review - Video!

Friday 27 December 2013

Hi guys!

So sorry for the lack of posts in December - things at uni were so hectic, and so I took advantage of the chance to have a wee break and just relax over the past week! Back to the grind now though, got two exams to study for and two essays to write - the joys of being back at uni haha! - so things might still be a bit quiet over here!

However, I edited this little 2013 Review over on my YouTube channel earlier this week, so thought I'd share it with you lot :)



2013 was a MASSIVE year for me, and I plan to do a New Year blog post version of this video, complete with some of my favourite photos.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are looking forward to a brilliant 2014. Thanks so much for sticking with me over 2013 - I can't believe how much my wee blog has grown this year, and that there are almost 250 of you now!! I really want to keep growing Allsorts and Anecdotes over the next year... and the next, and next again. I can't tell you how glad I am that I started posting regularly!

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment