My Favourite YouTubers - Madilyn Bailey

Friday 1 June 2012

Hey guys! Thought I'd do another little 'my favourite youtubers' post! This is just a quick one today, but I have to give a shout out to the lovely Madilyn Bailey. This girl is one of my favourite YouTube singer/songwriters, and her covers are always fantastic - there are a few, in fact, that I prefer to the original songs.

photo credit

Madilyn is part of the ever expanding group of young American youtube singer/songwriters who are collaborating on amazing covers at the moment. While I am a fan of all of them, something about her voice in particular always stands out to me! Please go and check out her channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/MadilynBailey - you won't regret it! You can also find her on twitter at @MadilynBailey.

Stand out tracks:

Covers:
Eyes Open - Taylor Swift (Hunger Games Soundtrack)
Part of Me - Katy Perry
Drive By - Train (featuring Jake Coco)
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye (featuring Jake Coco)

Originals:
Bad Habit - Madilyn Bailey

photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment