30 Day Snap #18

Wednesday 19 June 2013


Super duper short post tonight, but today was a good day. I started my new job, and I went to see the beautiful Bo Bruce live in King Tuts, finishing the day with meeting the lovely lady herself, having her sign my gig ticket (I forgot my cd would you believe) and realising that I have, in fact, never been star struck before this evening. The girl is amazing! Aside from that, I got a very unexpected piece of news from a friend that I'm still trying to process, but had such an amazing time tonight it took that right out of my head! Hope you all had a lovely day :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I haven't been to king tuts for ages! It's a good venue though even if it makes me a little claustrophobic. Haha.

    Debi
    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete