30 Day Snap #15

Sunday 16 June 2013


The fifteenth? Already? Seriously?!!

Today's photo is this amazing new Dairy Milk bar, which I instagrammed a photo of earlier tonight and got several comments on twitter and instagram asking where it came from - so thought it might be a good choice :) It is so good, honestly - why must they keep bringing out new exciting chocolate, it only encourages me to eat more!! Thanks must go to my mum for picking this up for me in Morrisons! Hope you all had a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. We just bought some of that! Can't wait to eat it! Great picture! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum... I want to try this! B&M Bargains have some great varieties if you have one of those near you x

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete